Sunday, June 10, 2012

JSMMarathon July 7, 2012

What an adventure this has been running a marathon in every state....Vermont will be my last state, and I've had to create a marathon since there is not a marathon on Saturday...I've called this marathon the Joseph Smith Memorial Marathon... So far I have 10 participants!  I am so excited!  I have several top runners participating including...Larry Macon...Guinness Book of Record holder three years in a row...He has run 107 marathons each year!..Lois Berkowitz President of the 50 states club, Cowboy Bob and Henry Rueden who have run at least 800 marathons to date....INCREDIBLE FIELD...I have been going through health issues...I pray I can endure to the end of this goal...Being a Race Director is a little stressful to say the least....DESERET NEWS ARTICLE ABOUT THE MARATHON...What a missionary tool this marathon is...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865556969/Mormon-marathoner-organizes-Saturday-race-in-Vermont-to-complete-goal.html

No comments: